Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Waffles, Remembering and Studying

I got the news this morning (as I was studying) that I didn't need to come in to work. I (obviously) was quite excited! Kimberley had called me a little earlier to ask me to come over. I had hesitated because I needed to study a little before I had to go to work at 12. When I found out I didn't have to go to work, I went to Melanie's to enjoy some waffles with caramel-ey like syrup. I could eat that syrup all day (until I went into sugar shock). I highlighted Melanie's hair while I was there...it turned out a little blonde, but I think it looks good anyway. I am in need of new contacts, and as my economic stimulus check won't be here until Friday, I needed Mom to buy them. This is where I am quite unlucky. I put her credit card info into the computer while I was visiting her at Poky and went out to Chubbuck to steal some of her food. While waiting for my tostada to cook I looked at my bank account and found that 1800 Contacts had charged MY debit card! Aarrgh!! My tithing and rent check have yet to come out and so I freaked out, drove to Poky, got a check from mom, put it in the bank...and everything is okay. Thank goodness! An overdraft fee is the last thing I need right now.
I spent the rest of the evening with Jamie and Malorie watching National Treasure. I did quite a bit of studying during the movie, so I was able to enjoy part of the evening while still being smart. The next couple of days are going to be a little crazy. I have something up my sleeve that I won't mention because I don't know who is going to read this blog. Let's just say it's stressful. Anyway, sorry that this was such a long post, but thanks for reading! (This is almost like Melanie's old journals--wait, I did mention what I ate for lunch! :) j/k Whams!)
P.S. Also, check out Melanie's blog...it has some pretty funny stuff about what Kimby said to me today.

No comments: