Monday, May 5, 2008

One down...one to go!

I was lucky enough to only have two finals this semester. I had one this morning and I have one on Thursday. I am actually really happy that my last final is on Thursday because the test is going to be crazy--I need time to study for it. Cognitive Processes has been an absolute beast of a class and I'll definitely be glad to see that one done. I appreciate everyone's curiosity and good will towards me, but I have to admit that it kind of annoys me when people ask what I'm doing now. I honestly do not know! When I say that, they kind of look at me like I'm an idiot. It is especially bad when strangers (i.e. at work) ask me. Like that's any of their business. Anyway, I watched Lars and the Real Girl tonight. What a bizarre movie! It deals with this man who buys this plastic woman online and has this delusion that she's real. It's weird. Anyway, as much as I don't want to, I should probably start studying for Cognitive. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for almost being over with your finals and college! How exciting for you! I am with Melanie on this one cause I am slightly jealous that Jeff's youngest sister has a degree and I don't. Meh!

I am so happy you started a blog! Now all we need to do is get Mom and Dad and Justin and Callie to do one.

Can't wait to see you this weekend in cap and gown!