Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new Palm and Hairspray!

It's pretty late to be starting a new post but I just got done watching Hairspray and can't get the songs out of my head. It was really good! I hadn't seen it yet because no one really wanted to watch it with me. I finally went to Hollywood Video yesterday and got a bunch of movies to watch by myself. Hairspray was one of them.
The other big news from today (as if watching Hairspray was big news) I got a new phone! Stressful and scary, but I finally did it!

It's a Palm Centro. I had to add $30 a month to my plan for the internet and email features and about $6 a month for insurance. That scared me a little but I was willing to give it a try when I found out I could cancel the internet if I wanted to. That would bring me down a little closer to what I had been paying before. I had to get a new phone because my battery was wearing down on my Razor and it is cheaper for me (Verizon--new every two) to get a new phone than to get a battery. This phone was free! (I had to pay for a memory card and a cover for it). Anyway...that's my big news. Hairspray and new phone. Kind of an exciting day.:)

1 comment:

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Your Mom got a new phone! Well at least she should. That is cool that you got a new phone, and cool that you enjoyed watching Hairspray. Rock on with your bad self!