Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Irony of life

Okay, so life is extremely ironic every day anyway but this is definitely an ironic moment. Mom and I went to the mall last night to find some work out clothes because the new gym opened up. We got some new workout capris and I decided I wanted to go to ShopKo to find some new socks. On our way to ShopKo we pass the food area. "No big deal", I thought, "I pass through here all the time and never succumb to temptation". Sadly mistaken, my friends. There is a new gelato place that just opened. Dang it! I almost snuck past it but Mom wanted to go and look at what they had. Of course they had to give us a sample. Grrrr.... It is delicious! Oh, and one other thing...they have Spaghetti Eis. Yeah. That one delicious dessert that I have been craving for about twelve years. Gym...Spaghetti Eis. Oh, crap.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to give into temptation! Woohoo! Don't fret about it though, you deserve a treat every once in awhile. So, Jeff told me about this spaghetti eis stuff and I am very interested. We will definitely need to go the next time we are in town.

The Mangelson Family said...

You are hilarious! I can't wait to try it, too.