Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catching up

Okay, so I realize that it's been about a month and a half since I've had an actual post on here. My only excuse for this fact is that I'm lazy. 

We had a pretty great New Year's this year. Because everyone was away for Christmas, we had the whole family together for New Year's. We played games, watched Psych, played Laser Tag and just hung out. We also celebrated Emily's 7th birthday. I can't believe that she's 7 already! That's insane!! 





We haven't really gotten to see Sullivan as often as we would like. The last time I saw him Jen was stopping by after being in Shelley (sp?) just after New Years. This picture was taken quite awhile ago, but I thought it was adorable, so I wanted to post it anyway.

On January 28th, Sarah Elizabeth was born. She is such a cute little girl...she looks a lot like Jamison did when he was a baby. I'd put pictures of her on here, but I know Jamie doesn't like it. I know most of you have seen her already, or go on Jamie's blog, so I'm not going to do it. 

I was disappointed that the School District levy didn't pass last week. It seems a shame that people refuse to pay an extra $1-2 a month so the school district can try to stay alive. On top of that, I have no idea whether or not I will have a job next year. I wonder what I'm going to do?? Anyone have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.  

Anyway, so Kimby told me that she would be my Valentine yesterday. I feel very lucky to have such a cute Valentine. :) I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day and that they spent it with people they love. 
 

1 comment:

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Duetsch- join the peace corp! Well, actually you already have your degree. Hmm, the FBI is hiring but you would most likely need to move to Langley, VA. As to pictures of our little ones, thanks. There are tons on my blog! Yes, we would all like to see more of Sullivan, and yes, Happy Valentines! Your lucky, I am sure that Zack was jealous!