Monday, February 23, 2009

Psych You Out


My friend Heidi and I had a Psych season finale party this past Friday. I bought some fresh pineapple for the occasion! :) The episode was great, as usual, but I was horribly disappointed by the ending. Shawn and Juliet drive me crazy sometimes with their round-about flirting and sorta-kinda, but not really relationship. Anyway, I love it. 


Yeah, she would totally kill me if she knew that this picture was on my blog, but she'll never find out, will she? MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Benjy has been in the house ever since she was attacked TWICE by something (I assume it was a dog). Because she has been an outdoor cat for her entire life (11 years), I was a little hesitant to bring her inside. I did take her to the vet and got her an antibiotic shot to ward off infection, so she has healed nicely. She is also doing very well in the house--no accidents, and her mewing has been cut dramatically. She now accepts the fact that if she meows at my door during the night, she will go out in the garage. It took her one night to figure that out...smart cat. Anyway, she can be a pain, but I'm glad she's out of the cold and away from the dogs.

Mom and I have started talking about a trip to West Yellowstone this summer. We had such a good time last year during my graduation trip, that I think we should make it an annual trip. I'm kind of excited to go back (I love trips, and planning makes me happy). This year the Playmill is showing "Guys and Dolls", "The Secret Garden" and "Footloose". I think that we have decided on "Footloose". It's exciting!



1 comment:

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Sounds like fun rankolparnonkelflagonkelblinkerglar!