Monday, August 4, 2008

My "little appendage" turned one!!

It's hard for me to believe that Katherine is a year old already! We had a party for her the day before her birthday (on Thursday). She was one happy girl!
"I'm cute...and I know it!"

"Ooooh...what is this??"
"I spy Ashee!!"


She had a good time with her cake! Spencer, Spencer, Spencer...that's all I can say about Katherine's cake. Anyway, she was an adorable "birthday girl" (even though she was confused by all the attention!).
"My fingers taste really yummy!!"
Melanie, Spencer and the girls took off to Lava and Bear Lake for a few days so I haven't seen the girls since last Thursday. I'm missing them...especially Katherine's grin when she sees me and Kimby's hugs and "I love you's". They are self-esteem boosters. :) I wish everyone lived closer (Jeff and Jen, Justin and Callie), but I am grateful that we are close enough that we can see each other often.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures! It is times like these that makes me miss living closer to you guys.

The Mangelson Family said...

Isn't she just so cute?! I can't believe Spencer did that to her cake! Oh well. What can you do?