Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Edible Art


Okay, so I admit it...I don't really like to cook, bake, or do anything like that. The exception is when I can make edible art. If it doesn't have some sort of creative aspect to it, I'm not interested in making it. Here are a few pictures of my past creations...


A Psych pineapple upside down cake
Spaghetti and meatballs (cupcakes and chocolate)
My train cake


Crunchy bones
Mice
My "Frank Lloyd Wright" house
Spider web popcorn

Anyway, I haven't really posted lately because there't not too much to say. I pretty much have just been working lately, and trying to stay healthy. By the time I get home from work, I practically want to shower in sanitizer. Some of the things I'm exposed to...yuck. Umm... oh, I found these pictures! Cute.






1 comment:

Jen said...

You are quite the cuisine artist!